Beovu is indicated in adults for the treatment of neovascular (wet) AMD and visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO).1,2
It has been over 1 year of Beovu experience in the UK since positive NICE and SMC approvals.3,4
Beovu units sold worldwide…
More than 400,000 units of Beovu worldwide since launch, as of February 2022*5
*The numbers of Beovu units sold since October 2019 until February 2022.5
AMD, age-related macular degeneration; NICE, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; SMC, Scottish Medicines Consortium.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. Beovu® (brolucizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, Great Britain, April 2022.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. Beovu® (brolucizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, Northern Ireland, March 2022.
- National institute for Health and Care Excellence (2021) Brolucizumab for treating wet age-related macular degeneration (NICE guideline 672). Available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ta672. [Accessed May 2022].
- Scottish Medicines Consortium. Available at: https://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/medicines-advice/brolucizumab-beovu-full-smc2272/ [Accessed May 2022].
- Novartis UK data on file. BRO008, 2022.