Kymriah® is indicated for the treatment of paediatric and young adult patients up to and including 25 years of age with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) that is refractory, in relapse post-transplant or in second or later relapse, and adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) after two or more lines of systemic therapy.1
For CAR-T patients, we must look at the overall treatment experience
- 2-year PFS rate of 33%2
- High (60%) relapse-free survival at 24 months3
- Supportive outcome data emerging in RWE4,5
- Low rates of CRS (1–4.5%) & neurotoxicity (0–1%) in the real world4,5
- QoL improvements6
- Simple, 1-time infusion1
- Benefits of cryopreservation7
- 7 manufacturing sites worldwide8
- Commitment to no queue
CAR-T, chimeric antigen receptors cell therapy; CRS, cytokine release syndrome; PFS, progression-free survival; QoL, quality of life.
- Kymriah Summary of Product Characteristics; Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd.
- Jaeger U et al. Poster presented at the 2021 Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting, held virtually on 8–12 February 2021. Poster 212.
- Jaeger U et al. Poster presented at the 2020 ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, held virtually on 5–8 December 2020. Poster 1194.
- Pasquini MC et al. Blood Adv. 2020; 4(21): 5414–5424.
- Riedell P et al. Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting; February 19-23, 2020; Orlando, FL. Presentation 52.
- Maziarz RT et al. Blood Adv. 2020;4:629–37.
- Data on file. Novartis CTL019 leukapheresis reference manual: leukapheresis collection. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp; 2016.
- Pharmatech. Available at: https://www.pharmtech.com/view/novartis-gets-ema-approval-for-two-europe... [Accessed December 2021].